I would love to have some real spell books right now, as my collection consists of zero. Ebooks are lovely and helpful, but I feel that having a real book in my hands could bring so much energy into my work.
- cat owner: hears noise from the next room over
- cat owner: i don't know what you're doing, but i know that you should stop
- Hearth Witch: *is the host who runs around with their broom, cleaning up people's messes while muttering little curses under their breath*
- Kitchen Witch: *bursts from kitchen* I've made potions and cauldron cookiiiiiies~!
- Water Witch: Where's the pool?
- Sea Witch: I wanted to have a beach party...
- Green Witch: *stays on the sidelines conversing with the houseplants*
- Sex Witch: *to another* I think you and I could make some serious magick together after this party~ Or during, whatever you're into~
- Techno Witch: I just upgraded your computer...oh and don't change the html, it'll bring you good luck. You're welcome.
- Hedge Witch: Gather round and let me tell you about the time I was in the astral and...
- Death Witch: *sees cat bring in dead bird* Oh man this party is great.
I would stop sending him pictures if it makes you feel uncomfortable. Never do anything for someone that makes you feel uncomfortable like that. If he really likes you, he will understand your feelings. That’s the best advice I can give you in a situation like that (: good luck.
asked by Anonymous